Unseasonable Weather

Currently stuck in Mallorca, waiting for two dueling storms to blow thin. I'm not sure how much time I can linger here, waiting for sailing weather, but my original schedule, based in which I suggested I might even be back in Paris Wednesday evening, is in tatters. I don't usually use this blog as a bulletin board, but to all those people I told to start getting nervous if they didn't hear from me by Saturday: forget I said that. We may not even be under way by then. Or, I may have decided to abort the mission.

No comments: