9/03/2006

Transmission rupted...

After packing up all my ECW gear, layering myself like a woolen Napolean (that's a Mille Feuilles to you, you gallic gadabout) and praying fervently for a restive gastro-intestinal tract on the seven hour Pisten Bully traverse to Black Island, I arrived at the office fifteen minutes before our meet time only to discover that because of 50-knot winds we are postponed at least 24 hours.... This post showcases one of the more bizarre structural constraints of the blog: that, unless one is a most faithful subscriber, everything is experienced in reverse chronological order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be ... frustrAted ... disapOInted ...

Anonymous said...

hey richard - I'm pretty envious - I wanted to join the British Antarctic Survey as an artist - my MA degree show is in less than a fortnight - look this is the first blog site I've ever seen - do I leave a pithy remark or tell you in depth about my dramatic lovelife - I'm thinking the pithy remark - bit short on those at the moment - but I'll be celebtating with a 'brooklynite on ice' at the show - what spirit do you recommend? love Leah